Saturday, November 6, 2010

Emma Watson Covers Marie Claire

Emma Watson Covers Marie Claire


Love Emma Watson! She’s just so elegant and grounded. She talked with Marie Claire and did what I’m guessing is an amazing photoshoot (if this one picture from the shoot is any indication).
On growing up as an actress:
“I’ve had so much freedom: sometimes it’s been hard. My parents wanted to protect me, but they had no idea how.”
I can’t imagine trying to parent a famous child! Can you?
And Emma dished on that fantastic pixie haircut of hers.
“I’ve wanted to do it since I was about 16, and when Harry Potter ended in June, I just needed a change ” Watson said. “It was quite symbolic for me. It’s very short; it was buzzed at the back and on the sides. And it’s really liberating that I can walk out without thinking about it.”
I’m loving that haircut. You can read Emma’s entire interview in the December issue of Marie Claire, which will be available on November 9.
I am READY for ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.’ Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment